Click here to view Dab's, Ship's & U-Drive's photos.
Did you take any photos during this hash? If so, load them on Picasa and send us the link and we'll put it here.
GRC and Unrine Trouble were the hares, Diaper Dasher was the FRB, Casual Friday was the FBI and Pussy Propulsion won the Brainless Award for downing her beer in front of a policeman. Guess she wanted to destroy the evidence.
Wow, I can't
thank all the pack members enough for taking time out of their busy Wednesday
evening to join the JRH3 hash and have a fantastic (green) blast! It was my
pleasure to heard all you crazy catz out there and to my surprise, I still have
a voice this morning! Woohoo! I want to give special thanks to all those wanks
who volunteered their time and efforts, Dab, I Be Smart, Urine Trouble, Gay
Rodeo Clown, Immaculate Deception, Head Plant Vagina, Call Triple D, and any
other beer angel that my challenged memory might have forgotten already.
A special thanks to Always The Bull...she knows why!
I'll review lessons learned a bit later, I've got carpet men cumming to my home (woohoo! I hope they're young and studly) and I've got to power-down my computer until the new carpet is installed, that will give me a chance to remind myself how to write stuff on paper (old school).
Thanks again to all you crazy wanks who make hashing fantastic!
Hey wanks, it was a
fantastic turn-out for Wednesday’s hash, many laughs were had by all
participating hashers and I thank you all again for sharing your evening!
No shit, hind sight is 20-20….
1. Whiney Bitch does not own a dress longer than the end of his ball sack.
2. It is cool once again to be a hosehead!
3. I just noticed my Donny The Retard bracelet is green.
4. Fuckle Up looks more and more like Nauti’s mom every week.
5. Weapons of Ass Destruction’s Grammy is looking for her housecoat.
6. Stripping might be mandatory to get a whistle out of panties.
7. You can put a harrier in a green dress, but you cannot make him keep his knees together.
8. All the cool hashers drive the beer van when they are supposed to be home in bed.
9. Hoses can get caught in a sporran pretty easily.
10. Hearding cats does not work well until someone’s clothes are pulled off.
Trail Directions & Info
Jolly Roger H3
of the Tampa Bay Metro Area
Green Dress/Dress Green St Patty's Day Eve Hash
Where: Meet at the Four Green Fields Irish Pub, located at 205 W Platt Street, Tampa, FL.
When: Meet at 6:30 PM, on trail at 7:30 PM.
Directions:From I-275 & Dale Mabry, in Central Tampa, go south on Dale Mabry, left, or east, on Kennedy, right on Hyde Park, left on Platt and find the Four Green Fields on the left. Click here for a map.
Theme: Wear a green dress, or dress in green, your choice to celebrate St Patty's Day Eve.
Hares: GRC & Urine Trouble.
Trail:There will be special beer stop treats!
Religious Advisor: Casual Friday.
On Sec: HPV
Suggested Donations: Suggest $8 for drinkers and $5 for non-drinkers.
On After:The on after will be at the Four Green Fields, back at the start.
On After Food: They have awesome food at Four Green Fields.
Phone Number: For more information, or in case you get lost, call our mobile phone at 813-943-4855.
Receding Hareline:Click here to view it.