Click here to view Dab's & Ship's photos.
Did you take any photos during this hash? If so, load them on Picasa and send us the link and we'll put it here.
GRC & Whiney Bitch
were the hares, Monkey See Monkey Poo was the FRB, Access All Areas was the FBI
and Fat Bastard won the Brainless Award because he's moving away.
Big thanks to GRC
and Whiney Bitch for spending much time and effort to serve-up an Easter trail
on Saturday! The shiggy was awesome and so were the shots, and I love my new
pink Easter basket! Big thanks to Rectal for keeping track of who gets what
behind the scenes, and thank you to Urine Trouble and those who helped with beer
angel duty. Thanks to Dab as always, for GM-ing, beer meistering and hash
cashing, and big thanks to Taint Tickler for hosting the hash raffle and for
being such a good sport. Most of all, thanks to all wanks who showed up to
Saturday’s hash and contributed to the fun circle…you guys rock!
I wrote down a few notes while eating jellybeans;
· Aerodynamic bunny ears make you look like Donny when you are walking.
· It is a bitch when your lost property shows up in hash photos.
· Once again, the pack eats animal droppings.
· There is a floozy at every bus stop.
· See a tree swing, you might find an orangutan in women’s clothing.
· Leave the JRH3 kennel for Illinois guarantees you the brainless award.
· I know 2 men who should not wear women’s clothing.
· Wank with camera, should not wrestle in water.
· Only real hashers take Rectal-spooge without complaining!
· The chalk bucket has been T-bagged!
· Drinking from new shoes is better than not drinking at all.
· A classy harriette does NOT always swallow.
Trail Directions & Info
April 23rd, 2011, Jolly Roger H3, Trail #665:
Hash & Hare Droppings Trail:
This is an
(For toe tags & shots).
Where: Meet in front of the Bullseye Saloon, located at 2836 E Bearss, in Tampa, FL.
When: Meet at 4:00 PM, on trail at 5:00 PM.
Directions: Click here for a map. To get there from I-275 & I-4, in Central Tampa, go north on I-275 for 9.4 miles to Exit 53. Go right, or east on Bearss Ave for 1.9 miles and find the Bullseye Saloon on the left.
Trail: This will be an A to B "dry" shiggy trail (unless its raining of course) with a rating of 8/10 plus a beer stop and a shot stop along the way.
Personalized Toe Tags:Yes, there will be personalized toe tags for those who RSVP and generic ones for those who don't.
Hash Raffle: YES! Taint Tickler, our Raffle Meister has confirmed that there will be a hash raffle! So, bring your crap. One persons crap is another person's treasure.
Hares: GRC & Whiney Bitch.
Religious Advisor: Casual Friday.
On Sec: HPV.
Suggested Donations:Suggest $7 for drinkers and $4 for non-drinkers (price increased for toe tags & shots) + $18 ($20 for XXL sizes) for the shirt for those who want them.
On After: The on after will be at the Bullseye Saloon at near the start.
RSVP:We need to know if you'll be attending and/or if you'll just want the shirt. The shirts are $18 each ($20 for XXL sizes). For those of you that already paid $15 for the shirt, you'll need to add another $3 as the price was more than we originally though it would be. A 100% refund will be given if you are not Okay with this.
Who's Coming So Far: Click here to see who's coming so far and who's ordering shirts.
1. Name: Hash or Nerd Name if none.
2. Trail: Y or N.
3. Shirt Type: M or F.
4. Shirt Style: Tanks (Men or Female), sleeveless and or Ts (Men only).
5. Shirt Size: S, M, L, XL or XXL only.
6. Remarks: Like if you want more than one shirt, will just be attending the on after, address to ship it to, etc (We can ship you a shirt if you live out-of-the area. Add $5 for shipping and handling). For a sneak preview of the new shirt designs go to http://www.jollyrogerh3.com/2011_04_23_Shirt.htm.
Phone Number:For more information, or in case you get lost, call our mobile phone at 813-943-4855.
Receding Hareline: Click here to view it.