Click here to view Dab's photos.
Did you take any photos during this hash? If so, load them on Picasa and send us the link and we'll put it here.
Choice Of A New
Penetration & Kitty Litter were the hares, Where's My Goat was the FRB,
Immaculate Deception was the FBI and the hares won the Brainless Award.
Thank you wanks for
spending your Wednesday night laughing with the Jolly Roger H3 kennel, despite
the hockey game playing at the same time! Big thanks to Choice of a New
Pennetration for stepping up at the last minute to assume haring duties...also
thanks to Kitty Litter for volunteering at the last second to be Penn's flour
mule. Thank you More Sex and Bimbo on the Run for driving the beer van though we
wished you parked a bit closer! Thanks also to Immaculate Desception for beer
angeling and Whiney for covering On-Sec duties. Thank you to Just Jomara and
Just Laura for stepping up to hare next Wednesday's trail. You guys rock!
A few after-thoughts....
1. As long as my car isn't on fire, I don't worry about what might be.
2. What runs in one straight direction for 3 miles, must run back 3 miles, dammit.
3. Beer helps the mind stimulate creative juices, we should drink more beer.
4. Didn't need to DVR the Bolts game last night.
5. Hares continue to lie.
6. On-Sec duties have their perks, just ask Whiney.
7. Glove-shoes make a good t-bags.
8. Lack of planning might get you the brainless award.
9. I missed the potato chips, heavy sigh...
10. See you next hash, wankers!
Trail Directions & Info
Jolly Roger H3
of the Tampa Bay Metro Area
Where: Meet in the parking lot behind Murphy's Bar & Grill, located a 5915 Memorial Hwy, in Tampa, FL.
When: Meet at 6:30 PM, on trail at 7:30 PM.
Directions: Click here for a map. To get there from I-4 & I-275, in Central Tampa, go south on I-275 for 5.2 miles to Exit 39. Go north on the Veteran's Expressway/FL 589 for 2.2 miles to Exit 2B. Go left on Independence Pkwy for 1.1 miles, left on Memorial Hwy/CR 576 for 1 mile and find Murphy's on the right.
Trail: This will be a 2-3 mile "live" hare trail.
Hare: Choice Of A New Penetration.
On Sec: Whiney Bitch.
On After: The on after will be at Murphy's, back at the start.
Phone Number:For more information, or in case you get lost, call our mobile phone at 813-943-4855.
Receding Hareline: Clickhere to view it.